Eureka Beads had an existing web store written in Open cart, unfortunately Eureka Beads had some issues with the website and so contacted me in regards to setting up a Magento site instead.
Using a local designer, I created a new Magento site from scratch and integrated some custom modules into the site to suit the requirements. This included
- Instructions for making jewellery using the beads
- Customised Shipping module
- Integration with Facebook to show the Facebook calendar of events from the Eureka Beads Facebook page
- Custom module to integrate with Eureka Beads preferred newsletter provider
- Custom module for display of configurable products
- Custom administrator module to suit Eureka Bead’s order processing
- Custom payment modules to support telephone orders
The site was deployed to a NGinx server and passed YSlow and Pagespeed tests with high marks.